Do you have kids who love to bake? Or who would like to learn how to bake? Join us for a fun class where we will learn all about measuring, blending, dipping, and melting! We will even throw in a little bit of nutrition talk. We want kids to understand what they are eating.
- Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate-dipped fruit
And yes, the class includes snacks and dessert - after we cook, we eat!
Tuesday, Dec 17th 5:30 - 7:30 at our Lake Highlands kitchen (10233 E. Northwest Hwy, Ste 432, Dallas)
The class is hands-on:
- We’ll guide each child through making their own small batch of each item
- Class size limited to 8 participants - so everyone can get their questions answered and leave knowing how to replicate everything at home
- Snack and dessert included
- All participants will receive copies of the recipes with pictures of the various stages of the recipes. We will send these out after the class so we can include pictures from the class.
- Children 10 and over can attend alone. Younger children must be accompanied by an adult (ticket not required for adults unless you want to make your own cookies).
- All participants must sign waiver upon arrival.